After clicking on a link, use the back button to return to Buckeye's website.
Would you please consider clothing donations should you have clothes to spare?
Items we could use include:
-underclothing sizes 4-7
The following would also be helpful:
-disinfectant wipes or baby wipes
You may wish to have your child keep a simple change of clothes in their backpack for emergencies. Thank you for your consideration!
School begins at 9:00!
All students arriving on campus at 8:40 will be directed to the lunch tables. At 8:50, students may line up by room number on the blacktop.
Please have a prearranged pick-up location with your student(s). You may pick your student(s) up by using the drive-thru at the front, upper, or church parking lot. All students will be directed to one of these three locations upon dismissal.
Every Wednesday is an early dismissal day. Students will be dismissed at 2:15 p.m.
VACCINE REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
Completed vaccinations are required prior to school entry for all grades and for registration completion. For more information as to the vaccines that are required for school entry please review the documentation provided by the California Department of Public Health.
As of January 2016, there are no waivers accepted for vaccinations for kindergarten and 7th grade registration.
For more information about immunization law, please review the materials at the Shots For School webpage.
· Saturday, September 24, 2016
· Union Mine High School – 6530 Koki Lane, El Dorado
· 1k, 2k and 5k run/walk
· 9:00 a.m. – races begin
· FREE to El Dorado County 1st-8th grade students.
· FREE BBQ for all to follow races
· Runners will receive a race t-shirt, runner bag, professionally chipped runner bib, and medal.
· Parents may accompany students on the track but are not to register (this event is for the students).
· Registration opens Monday, August 1 – www.runforthegold.net
· Register early! For safety reasons, registration will again be capped at 350 students.
· You will receive reminder registration language and updated flier closer to August 1.
· Every school with participating students (determined the day of the race) will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win one of four $2,500 grants, provided by Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
· Winning schools will be announced at the end of the races.
Smarter Balanced Assessment Results
Parent guides for understanding score reports and the nature of these new assessments can be found at this link: Smarter Balanced Parent Guides.
Should you have any questions regarding your student's results, once they are received, please contact your child's teacher.
Food and Nutrition Services
We welcome parents who wish to come and have lunch with their child(ren). If you plan on eating a school lunch, you need to call the office before 9:00 am to order an adult lunch and bring $3.25 with you that day. It is not possible to charge it to your child’s account. To order call 530 677-2277 ext 1200 or 1201.
Click on blue calendar dates below for information on upcoming events.
Click below to find out what is happening in the
While every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure the links from these pages are relevant to the educational needs of the students of the Buckeye Union School District, the district cannot guarantee the appropriateness of the content of any websites outside the BUSD web.